This course has sold out during live events in Australia, Japan and USA in 2019 and 2020.
Learn from the comfort of your own home
Or live Zoom event was in October 2021. You can now access the recorded version
- how to perform OMT effectively
- over 50 OMT exercises to use on your patients, filmed in HD
- the ‘Take Off’ algorithm System to generate a pre-written OMT plan
- 170 pre-written OMT prescriptions to match your patient’s dysfunction
- comprehensive workbook to go with the course
- PDF of lecture slides
- research papers and patient assessment forms
- Pre-recorded convenience
- Watch the recorded version as often as you like for 4 weeks
- 10 hours
- Certificate provided (please email [email protected] after completion for this with full name and credentials)
- Myofocus History and Disclosure Statement
‘Myofocus' and its logo are registered trademarks in Australia since 2017 and has current pending trademarks in Japan.
The name ‘Orofacial Myofunctional Take Off Program’ was trademarked in Australia in 2018 after it was created by Myofocus Australia Pty Ltd.
Myofocus co-founders Dr Dan Hanson and Dr Donny Mandrawa are completely independent lecturers. They are employed only by Myofocus Australia Pty Ltd.
They are independent from all of the following: Myofunctional Research Company (MRC), Myobrace, Myobrace Pre-orthodontics Centres, Myo Australia, and MyoMunchee.
Dr Dan Hanson is BreathCoach founder, inventor of SleepYstrip mouth tape, and co-founder of Tongue Tie Institute.